- No sinks or tubs full of water mean that the device is less messy
- No soaking or need to allow your items to air dry means that the machine can save you time
- No cleansers, detergents, sponges, or brushes means that unit can save you money in the long run With fewer items and steps, the cleaning process is easier
- When manual cleaning anything, spots can be missed. With the CPAP cleaning device, 99.9% of all the germs are guaranteed to be killed every time you use the sanitization unit.
he VirtuCLEAN is a portable, lightweight CPAP cleaner. This device is small and efficient. It uses activated oxygen, otherwise known as Ozone to eradicate over 99% of the bacteria or germs that can sometimes be found in CPAP equipment. This device uses no cleaning solutions. You will not need to add soap or water. The VirtuCLEAN does all the work with no added aids. This sanitization machine cleans your CPAP without a lot of added noise. The motor on the CPAP cleaner is quiet so that it does not disturb you while it completes its task.
When you purchase the VirtuCLEAN, it includes a charging cable and the travel bag. It is a small device with its largest dimension being less than five inches and weighing less than half a pound. With the few added items (the chord and the bag), this unit is ideal for those CPAP users who like to travel. You will find that it is so convenient to use at home that you will not want to miss out on the peace of mind that it can bring even when you are away.
- The VirtuCLEAN uses Ozone, more commonly called activated oxygen or O3. It is an aggressive form of gas that is often used to sterilize medical equipment, scientific laboratories and their tools, and food prep areas. Ozone is the normal oxygen that we regularly breathe but with one added oxygen molecule. By attaching the additional oxygen molecule, the standard oxygen becomes unbreathable and gains the power to damage cellular walls on most living things. The VirtuCLEAN utilizes this gas, activated oxygen, by isolating a small area and flooding it with the O3. This allows for the ozone to build up its concentration level causing it to eliminate all bacteria, molds, viruses or even fungus that it encounters. Once the concentration level of activated oxygen is high enough to start killing bacteria, it will not take long for it to kill 99.9% of all unwanted contaminants.
- Step one: Cleaning your CPAP’s tube, facemask, and headgear
Disconnect your CPAP tubing from the CPAP machine
Connect the end of your CPAP hose that you just removed from your CPAP device to the VirtuCLEAN unit.
Place your headgear, facemask, and as much of the tube as possible into the travel back that came with your VirtuCLEAN CPAP cleaner.
Press the start button on the device and let it run for 30 minutes.
- Sep two: Sanitizing your humidifier’s water chamber5656
Remove and empty your humidifier’s water reservoir.
Wipe out any remaining water droplets.
Place the humidifier tank back into its proper position.
Disconnect the tubing from the end of your mask and place it on the CPAP machine.
Press the start button on the VirtuCLEAN Device and let it run for the 30-minute disinfection cycle.
Because the VirtuCLEAN does not use any liquids for its cleaning process, and it does not use heat for sterilization, the items that were cleaned are available to be used without having to wait for your CPAP mask,
Buy cpap cleaner now for $560
The Lumin is a CPAP equipment and accessories sanitizer. The system is designed to kill all germs and harmful contaminants that are in your CPAP facemask, headgear, hose, or humidifier water tank. With the press of a button and 5 minutes, the process is complete, and your items are ready to be used.
Like other CPAP cleaners, the Lumin does not use any chemicals, solvents, or detergents to sanitize your CPAP’s equipment. Instead, this device utilizes the sterilization power of Ultra Violet (also known as UV) Light. By trapping a significant amount of the UV light in its fail-safe disinfection tray, the Lumin can eradicate contaminants in just 5 minutes. It is not only fast but also simple.
The Lumin CPAP sanitization device may be the easiest and quickest method of disinfecting the equipment for your CPAP. This CPAP cleaner has only a 5 minute cycle time. It is ozone free. It also guarantees that over 99% of all pathogens, bacteria, mold, viruses, and fungus are killed.
- The Lumin uses Ultra Violet Light to sanitize your CPAP equipment and accessories. UV is a different type of light that can be found in the sunshine. Unlike the light that is produced from a light bulb in our homes, UV light is not detectable by the human eye. When used at a more concentrated strength, UV light can sanitize all different types of equipment and tools. Hospitals, doctor’s offices, dentist’s offices, food prep factories, and scientific laboratories all utilize UV light to help disinfect all of their utensils and work areas. Ultra Violet light can sterilize things by destroying bacteria, mold, and fungus on a cellular level. The light kills the cells by preventing them from reproducing and damaging their molecular makeup causing them to die.
- The Lumin CPAP sanitizer is designed to utilize UV light in a fail-safe chamber where you can put the CPAP hose, facemask, humidifier water tank, and other household items that will fit inside. After placing the various pieces of equipment inside the disinfection area, you will shut the lid to allow the compartment to be flooded with a high concentration of UV light. The light will cover all the items in the container for the full sanitization cycle. Once the disinfection process is complete, everything that was in the UV chamber will be 99.9% free of unwanted bacteria and germs.
- When you buy the Lumin, the box will contain the CPAP cleaning device. It’s charging cable is attached to it, and there are no other parts or accessories that come with it. Because this machine has no maintenance or upkeep required, you will find no added parts or pieces need to be included.
- The Lumin is an average size device. It is just over 12 inches tall and a little over 8 inches wide. The unit weighs only under 5.5 pounds. With such small dimensions, it will be easy to find a place for such a critical and useful device in your home.
- These are the steps to utilize your Lumin CPAP sanitizer properly:
Plug the device’s power chord into a wall outlet
Remove the water chamber from your CPAP machine and empty it.
Wipe out any remaining water droplets from the humidifier’s water reservoir.
Place both sides of the water tank facing up. Next place your CPAP mask with the portion that touches your face pointing up. (once a week you may want to disassemble your face mask and position all the pieces into the chamber for more thorough sterilization.)
If you notice that your CPAP mask or any of the accessories that you are sanitizing are soiled in any way, you will want to wipe them off thoroughly with a damp cloth before placing them into the chamber.
Once you have put all of your CPAP equipment into the Lumin, you will want to close the chamber drawer.
Now you will want to push the round power button. Doing this will cause the cycle-on red light to turn on. This is indicating that the sanitization cycle has been started and should take about 5-minutes to complete.
A small glow of light will be visible through the oval window located at the top of the Lumin. This light will only be visible while the disinfection is taking place.
After the 5 minutes are complete, the Lumin will beep, and the light in the chamber will not be on anymore. The red indicator light will turn green to signal that the end of the cycle has been reached and the sterilization of the items inside has been completed.
You can remove all of the things from your Lumin. There is no waiting period needed, and your CPAP equipment and accessories are now ready to use.