SoClean 2 CPAP Cleaning Machine Features:
- New sleek design
- Smaller footprint
- Front display
- Indicator lights throughout the cycle
- Left or right hose insertion option
- Easy filter cartridge system
- 2 Year Warranty
“Destroys 99.9% of CPAP germs, bacteria, and other pathogens.”
SoClean CPAP Sanitizer Benefits:
- Destroys 99.9% of CPAP germs, bacteria, and other pathogens*
- Peace-of-mind CPAP sanitizing
- Completely automated
- No need to take CPAP equipment apart
- No water or messy chemicals required
- Same sanitizing process used in water purification, hospitals, and produce handling
SoClean 2 is your simple and automated CPAP cleaning solution.
The SoClean 2 is an automated CPAP equipment cleaner and sanitizer. With the SoClean 2 CPAP cleaning machine, you can sanitize and disinfect your CPAP mask, hose, and reservoir without needing to take any pieces apart every day. The machine does not require water or any messy chemicals in order to avoid condensation and ensure your equipment remains completely dry.
You will attach your CPAP hose to the SoClean 2 on your first use. Once this process has been completed the first time, you will not need to take apart and reattach any part of your CPAP from the CPAP unless moving either the SoClean 2 or your sleep therapy device. You will be able to put your CPAP mask into the sanitization machine each day and come home to a fully hygienic sleep experience.
Included with your SoClean purchase is: Small Bottle Pre-Wash (prior to first use), Cartridge Filter, Check Valve Assembly, 1 Slot Plug, and AC Power Adapter.
SoClean 2 CPAP Sanitizer Features:
- Sleek new design
- Smaller area needed
- New display on the front of the machine
- Lights that will indicate which step in the cleaning process the device is currently on
- Options for the machine to be on the left or right of your CPAP device
- A system with easy filter cartridges
- A warranty for 2 years
SoClean CPAP Cleaner Benefits:
- 99.9% of CPAP germs, bacteria, and other pathogens are killed*
- CPAP sanitizing peace of mind
- Fully automated process
- CPAP equipment does not need to be taken apart daily
- Water and chemicals are not used or needed for the cleaning process
- SoClean uses ozone in its cleaning process. This is the same sanitizing process used in hospitals, water purification, and produce handling.
Though the SoClean has a universal fitting that does encompass most of the CPAP hose designs available, there are a few models that will need to an adapter. If you have a ResMed S9, ResMed Airsense 10, Philips Respironics, Fisher & Paykel ICON™, or a Fisher & Paykel 600 series, you will need a CPAP machine adapter for the SoClean to be compatible.
Most CPAP machines and masks are compatible with SoClean 2.
The inside chamber of this CPAP sanitizer was designed specifically so multiple mask types can be used within the SoClean CPAP cleaning unit, from nasal pillow masks to full CPAP masks. Each of the different masks will get equally clean and will be dry and ready to wear immediately after completion of the sanitization cycle.
The SoClean CPAP sanitizer does use a universal fitting to integrate into an array of home CPAP models. This allows the SoClean 2 to accommodate as many different CPAP hose styles as possible. Unfortunately, this does mean that some CPAP models that use a heated hose will need an adapter to maintain the heated hose function. If your CPAP machine is not one of the many that will work naturally with the universal fitting on the SoClean and you are unsure which adapter you may need or where you can get the right adapter, please contact us.
*CPAP sanitizing capability based on controlled conditions. Actual results may vary.
The SoClean CPAP cleaning machine requires that you change the filter and the check valve every 6 months. A Cartridge Filter Kit containing both needed items can be purchased in a bundle here on our website.
Resources and References