What is ozone?


Back To FAQ
Ozone, also known as activated oxygen, is a highly reactive gas that is commonly used in the medical, hospital, and hospitality setting to clean and disinfect.

When ozone comes into contact with a bacterium’s cell wall, a reaction occurs called an oxidative burst. This reaction creates a hole in the cell wall that injures the bacterium. The bacteria cell begins to lose its shape as thousands of oxidative bursts occur over only a few seconds. The bacteria cell is no longer able to maintain its shape and dies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXLUaUwOmsY:”


Back To FAQ

0 Comment

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.