Dreamstation Cpap With Humidifier Product Description
28% lighter and 18% smaller, the Dreamstation Series Heated Humidifier is a fixed pressure sleep apnea therapy device that provides patient compliance and comfort by providing humidified warm air during BiPAP and CPAP therapy.
It is an ideal humidifier for patients that have been recommended a single setting and it helps to keep their airways open during the night. It can be used with all BiPAP and CPAP machines. It has an adaptive mode that automatically adjusts the moisture and heat levels as well as a heating mode.
It features a front-facing display so one can easily view it on the nightstand. It has a turn dial that is easy to navigate and is colorful. It also features an ambient light sensor on the top of the machine that allows you to adjust the brightness of the displays.
The Dreamstation Series Heated Humidifier has the following features;
- Optional heated tubing
- Dry box technology
- Preheat option
- Adaptive heating mode
- Fixed heating mode
- Auto on/off
- Smart Ramp
- Fixed pressure
- Heated humidifier
- C-Flex Pressure Relief
Special Features for Dreamstation CPAP Humidifier
- Optional Heated Tubing: Using the optional heated tubing with your DreamStation Series Heated Humidifier provides warmth in the air while at the same time decreasing chances of rain-out. Once the warm air is pulled into the tube, The hose temperature prevents the environmental temperature from cooling the warm air in the tube
- Dry Box Technology: This option is designed to help reduce the chances of water damage on the humidifier. If water escapes from the water chamber, the Dry Box Technology for the DreamStation Series Heated Humidifier traps the water inside the unit walls so it does not reach the humidifier and machine connection. As an additional measure, the air outlet port uses a one-way valve that helps prevent moisture and water from entering the machine from the water chamber.
- Preheat Option: To allow for a comfortable therapy, this option allows you to preheat your humidifier 30 minutes before use
- Adaptive Heating Mode: The Adaptive Heating Mode adjusts the heat settings and monitors humidity throughout the night. This feature reduces any chances of condensation build-up in the tubing.
- Fixed Heating Mode: This mode will allow you to apply constant levels of heat to the humidifier plate, despite the level of humidity in the room.
- Auto On/Off: The machine can detect when the user puts on their mask and start therapy or stop when the mask is taken off.
- SmartRamp: SmartRamp makes it easy from the start. This feature, once enabled, monitors your therapy levels and delivers lower pressure until an obstructive respiratory event is detected after which the SmartRamp raises the pressure to the required level
- Fixed Pressure: The DreamStation CPAP delivers airway pressure at a fixed level throughout the night, mostly on ranges of 4-20 cm
- Heated Humidifier
The heated humidifier has an adaptive and standard model. The adaptive mode offers a selected and precise level of humidity regardless of outside factors such as external humidity, flow rate, and room temperature. The Standard mode is different in that it heats on the same pre-set temperature level.
- Mask Fit Check: This is a tool that checks whether the mask seal is ok and it also provides airflow
- C-Flex Pressure Relief: This feature provides pressure relief with each breath to help provide a more natural and comfortable breathing experience.
The Humidifier Comes Packaged With;
- Heated tube(Optional)
- Heated humidifier(optional)
- Users manual
- External AC Power supply
- Power cord
- 6-ft tubing (non-heated)
- Ultrafine filter
- Reusable foam filter
- carrying case
- SD Data Card
- Dreamstation CPAP Machine
Recommended Dreamstation CPAP Machine Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
Reach Out To Us Today
For any needs that concern CPAP or BiPAP, do not hesitate to reach out to us for the best equipment and recommendations you may need.