Items sold on BestCpapCleaner, such as masks and hand sanitizers, aren't medical-grade. BestCpapCleaner sellers cannot make medical or health claims. More Info
This CPAP Cleaner, the VirtuCLEAN, eliminates the issue of messy mask and hose cleaning. Instead it offers you the simple solution of just connecting the PAP tubing to the VirtuCLEAN device, placing the mask in the VirtuCLEAN’s sanitization bag that doubles as a traveling case, press the button on the device and let it run for 30 minutes. The bag will then become an Ozone rich environment. This is what will clean your equipment. THAT’S IT!! VirtuCLEAN will automatically shut itself off once it has finished its 30-minute cycle of fully sanitizing and disinfecting the equipment. In order to cleanse your humidifier chamber too, you will need to empty the water from the reservoir first. Then connect the tubing that was connected to the mask to the humidifier tank. In another, 30 minutes your humidifier will be cleaned. In just two steps all of your nightly equipment will be sanitized and ready to use. This innovative CPAP Cleaner takes care of everything for you. No mess! No Fuss. Just simple to use and the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your CPAP and its attached equipment are as clean as possible for your nightly use.
Table of Contents
VirtuCLEAN is a very small, lightweight, easy to travel with and portable CPAP Cleaner and sanitizer.
It utilizes ozone to kill 99.99% or all germs and bacteria that are commonly found in CPAP Or Bi-Level Masks & Equipment. If CPAP equipment is left un-attended and not cleaned regularly germs, bacteria and mold can formulate inside of the devices and make you sick. Normally, equipment takes a long time to clean and needs to be cleaned daily having to use soap and water. This process can seem tedious like doing the dishes often.
VirtuCLEAN eliminates these issues and gives you the simple solution of a mostly automated process. First you will need to connect your CPAP tubing to connector on the VirtuCLEAN device. Next you will place the mask in the VirtuCLEAN disinfection bag. Now you will press the button on the device and let it run for 30 minutes. During this process the bag will fill with activated oxygen, also known as ozone. The VirtuCLEAN device converts the oxygen from the air in the room into ozone by adding an additional molecule of oxygen called O3. This version of oxygen is hostile to the germs, bacteria, viruses, mold, and fungi that can be commonly found inside of typical CPAP equipment. Part of the sanitization cycle that the VirtuClean runs is an air out cycle which eliminates any ozone from your CPAP equipment before you use it. This step ensures that your equipment is safe for you to use as soon as the cycle is complete. The VirtuCLEAN will automatically shut itself off once it has finished its 30-minute cycle of fully sanitizing and disinfecting the attached equipment. If you are wanting to clean the humidifier’s water chamber as well, you will need to empty the liquid from the reservoir first. Then connect the tubing that was connected to your CPAP mask to the humidifier’s water tank. After another, 30-minute sanitization cycle, your tubing, mask, and humidifier will all be cleaned and ready for immediate use. This innovative CPAP Cleaner takes care of everything for you.
With the VirtuCLEAN there is no need of soap or water and it does not need chemically charged cleaning solutions! The VirtuCLEAN not only does the best job cleaning your CPAP machine and its equipment, but it also cleans extremely quietly. While other cleaning devices can be very loud and disruptive, the VirtuCLEAN device is very quiet and works virtually without any sound at all.
The VirtuCLEAN kills 99.99% of disease-causing pathogens
such as mold, bacteria, fungi, and viruses that can typically grow on the CPAP mask, in hoses, and in the humidifier’s water chamber. The VirtuCLEAN is ultra-quiet, universally compatible with all CPAP and Bi-Level machines, and is all you need to clean your sleep apnea supplies–no cleaning solutions or additional maintenance required. Just follow the short and simple two-step process to sanitize your CPAP equipment each day.
“The VirtuCLEAN kills 99.99% of disease-causing pathogens such as mold, bacteria, fungi, and viruses that can typically grow on the CPAP mask, in hoses, and in the humidifier’s water chamber.”
Did You Need A Heated Tubing Adapter? Though it is true that the VirtuCLEAN is universally compatible with all CPAP and BiPAP machines, you may still need an adapter if you are using a heated tube for comfort or condensation purposes. Getting an adapter is quick and easy and it does not complicate the steps for use or hinder the VirtuCLEAN’s 99.99% sanitization efficiency.
The VirtuCLEAN measures only 4.75″ L x 3.75″ W x 2.12″ H, meaning it can be placed almost anywhere. Its size also means that it can go on the road, a cruise, or easily travel to any destination with you. It is only one-half pound and does not require being plugged into an outlet in order for it to work. It runs on a rechargeable lithium ion battery with a 10-year life span. Each charge should give you at least 7 full cleaning cycles and you can recharge it through any USB port or through an AC outlet using the USB adapter. Unlike similar models, the VirtuCLEAN does not require the purchase of other sanitization chemicals, added equipment, or filtration cartridges. This CPAP disinfection device also offers an 18-month manufacturer’s warranty.
Let’s RECAP Those Features:
- Requires no soap, water, or cleaning solutions
- Very Small – Take it with you! – 1/2 pound only!
- Easy to Use – Press A Button – Wait 30 Mins & Your Done
- Automatic cleaning uses ozone to disinfect CPAP equipment
- Kills 99.99% of germs and bacteria in only 30 minutes
- Super Quiet
- 18 month warranty
- Runs On A Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- Do NOT have to buy filters
The VirtuCLEAN is a one of a kind CPAP cleaning machine. It is mostly automated and mess free. If used appropriately, it can save you time and money as well as offer you peace of mind that your CPAP equipment has been cleaned efficiently. If you have any further question about this revolutionary CPAP Cleaner and how it could work with your sleep therapy routine, please do not hesitate to call. Our friendly and helpful staff members are ready to answer all your questions.
HOW TO USE THE VIRTUCLEAN:
The VirtuCLEAN 2.0 is a ONE-STEP process
- Step 1: Disconnect your CPAP tubing from your CPAP machine.
- Step 2: Disconnect your CPAP tubing from your CPAP mask.
- Step 3: Place your CPAP mask into your VirtuCLEAN 2.0 bag.
- Step 4: Remove your humidifier chamber from your CPAP machine and empty the water.
- Step 5: Place your humidifier chamber into your VirtuCLEAN 2.0 bag.
- Step 6: Zip the VirtuCLEAN 2.0 bag closed.
- Step 7: Connect the end of your CPAP tubing that was connected to your CPAP machine to your VirtuCLEAN 2.0 bag as shown.
- Step 8: Connect the end of your CPAP tubing that was connected to your CPAP
- Step 9: Press the power button.
- Step 10: The device will now display your compliance data and utilization data and then start the cleaning cycle.
- Step 11: The device will now start to run and display the remaining time for the cleaning cycle.
- Step 12: Once the cleaning cycle has ended, reattached your CPAP equipment to your mask and machine. Then place the humidifier chamber back into your CPAP machine and replace the water in it.
- The VirtuClean 2.0 comes with a filter attached to the bag. Too insert the filter remove the blue film from the top of the filter and insert it into the top of the bag.
- There is a clear protective film on the top of the screen that should be removed prior to use.
As you can see from the graph below the Virtuclean is the best CPAP cleaner on the market. It’s superior to all other competitors in the cpap cleaning industry. Buy the Virtuclean CPAP cleaner today!
Resources and References