SoClean 2 Ozone CPAP Cleaning – What You Need to Know
So, why do you need a SoClean CPAP Cleaner?
If left uncleaned, CPAP pathogens can accumulate in your mask and reservoir. This can result in a variety of health problems, including:
- Nasal Passage Irritation
- and more…
The Key to the Natural Sanitation Process? Activated Oxygen (Ozone)
Activated oxygen, also referred to as Ozone (O3), is a safe disinfecting agent that SoClean uses to eliminate CPAP bacteria, mold, or viruses inside your CPAP equipment. The generator inside the SoClean CPAP Cleaner breaks down the chemical bond of common oxygen (O2). It allows it to recombine into a new molecule that has three atoms of oxygen rather than two. Ozone has a short life cycle. After being produced, it automatically decomposes back to oxygen within two hours.
The SoClean Disinfection Process
How SoClean ozone works
1. Your SoClean generates and pumps ozone through the supply tube and into your humidifier reservoir. This cleans not only the water but also the inner walls of your reservoir.
2. The activated oxygen moves through your CPAP tube. As it travels, the ozone reaches every crevice, eliminating all threatening bacteria.
3. Ozone reaches your mask. The activated oxygen passes into and out of your mask during this step, cleaning it just as it did with your tube and reservoir.
4. Ozone leaves the chamber through a special filter. This filter converts any excess ozone back into the oxygen that we breathe (O2).
The activated oxygen process
Eliminates any organic matter it comes in contact with
Has a brief but powerful life cycle
- After being generated, activated oxygen returns back into common oxygen (O2) in about two hours. During that time, it’s a strength as a disinfecting agent is unmatched.
Is utilized as a sanitizing method in other industries
- Like municipal water purifications, the hotel, and food processing industries, and in hospitals
Other information to know
The process is entirely automated
- Complete a one-time setup, put your CPAP mask in the chamber, and shut the lid.
- SoClean kills 99.9% of CPAP pathogens
- The sanitizing process is completely natural – no water or harsh chemicals required!
- It only involves the activated oxygen we were talking about.
- It only uses 10 minutes of your day.
- Which saves you the precious time you can spend somewhere else.
You’re prepared to tackle CPAP pathogens
…with your SoClean, the clean way.
References and Resources