Table of Contents
SoClean 2 Go Portable CPAP Cleaner Features
- Battery operated only (8 AA batteries included)
- Compact travel design
- Automatic shut-off
- Easy filter cartridge system
The SoClean 2 Go is the globe’s first portable CPAP sanitizing equipment.
It’s the perfect travel companion for any CPAP consumer – so small it can fit easily anywhere.
Featuring the same safe, effective sanitizing procedure as the SoClean CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer, the SoClean 2 Go is portable, and battery-operated so that consumers can take it with them while they travel and keep their CPAP system clean and sanitized when they’re away from their homes.
The SoClean 2 Go effectively kills 99.9% of CPAP bacteria, viruses, and mold in the mask, hose, and water reservoir without having the user disassemble the equipment. This is attained without any messy chemicals or even the use of water. The user’s equipment remains entirely dry.
Using safe, natural, activated oxygen, the SoClean 2 Go thoroughly sanitizes the whole CPAP system by removing any germs it comes in contact with. It uses the same sanitization processes as hospitals and public water filtration, making it the most effective method for cleaning the CPAP machine.
The SoClean 2 Go sanitizing bag fits numerous CPAP mask types, from nasal pillow masks to full CPAP masks. The sanitizing bag sizes are 10.7″ L x 10.5″ W. Most masks will fit inside the bag, except for a full-face mask that covers the whole face. The SoClean 2 Go utilizes a universal fitting to integrate into an array of CPAP models. Some CPAP models that use a heated hose will require an adapter to maintain the heated hose function.
Available adapters (sold separately):
Helpful tip: If your CPAP machine utilizes a heated hose, you’ll need an adapter for it to function appropriately. Please contact us with any further questions you may have.
- Product Dimensions: 4.3 x 3.9 x 4.9 inches
- Product Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: 8.75 x 7.5 x 10
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
SoClean 2 Go Directions:
Step 1: While still connected to your CPAP hose, place the CPAP mask completely into the mask bag.
Step 2: Pull the drawstrings so the bag closes tight around the tube.
Step 3: Turn on the power switch situated on the underside of the unit. A Green LED will flash on the topmost of the unit for 30 seconds.
Step 4: Within 30 seconds, press the button above the SoClean logo to start sanitizing. The LED will be solid Green.
- If you experience an unpleasant odor after utilizing the SoClean, attempt using the SoClean on your CPAP equipment some hours before you use your CPAP machine. Ensure that (1) your CPAP tubing is connected to your CPAP machine and (2) if your machine has a humidifier, your adapter (a humidifier top cover with a small black tube) is securely attached to your humidifier chamber before beginning the SoClean cycle. To help the odor go away faster, you may also increase the cleaning time to 11 minutes for a few weeks and then decrease the time back to 7 minutes. You can also run your CPAP for 10 minutes to permit air to blow out of your hose before using it for therapy. These steps will enable the odor to decrease faster.
- Ensure you wipe down your silicone mask cushion before putting it into the SoClean. Facial oils on your cushion might react with the ozone used by the SoClean to produce a yellow residue. This yellow discoloration is not dangerous, and it does not degrade your cushion, but it is aesthetically unpleasant. The SoClean will oxidize/sanitize any organic scum on the mask, but an inert (and sometimes yellowish colored) material residue may be left behind. Clean the mask out well with the pre-wash or with fragrance-free dish soap. It may seem as if the plastic is yellowing, but the yellow color is produced by a fine film of facial oil residue.
Do you have a humidifier on your CPAP? If so, you will require an adapter for the SoClean 2 to connect correctly. Please select your equipment model from the dropdown below to add the appropriate adapter to your order.
Don’t use a humidifier? If so, you will need a modified injection fitting for the SoClean 2 to connect correctly. Please choose the injection fitting from the dropdown below to add it to your order
Not sure which adapter you require? Click Here to take our quiz to find the correct one for you.
Resources and References: