The VirtuCLEAN provides you with an easy mask cleaning solution where you will only be required to place the mask in the VirtuCLEAN sanitization bag and leave it for 30 minutes. The bag becomes an ozone-rich environment that cleans your mask. The VirtuCLEAN has the following benefits.
- It is easy to use- you only need to press a button and leave it for 30 minutes
- No cleaning solutions, water, or soap required
- You do not need to buy filters
- Operates on a rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Comes with an 18-month warranty
- It is super quiet when at work.
It uses ozone to kill 99.99% of all bacteria, molds, and germs usually found in Bi-Level masks or CPAP equipment that accumulates if these devices are not cleaned regularly and properly, or left unattended for some time.
How to Use Virtue Clean
- Disconnect the CPAP tubing from the CPAP machine.
- You will then need to disconnect the CPAP tubing from the mask.
- Place the CPAP mask into the VirtuCLEAN 2.0 sanitization bag.
- Remove your humidifier chamber from your CPAP machine and empty the water, then place it in the sanitization bag as well.
- Close the bag
- Connect the CPAP tubing to the CPAP machine
- Press the power button, after which it will display your utilization and compliance data and then start cleaning.
- As it runs, the device will display the remaining cleaning time.
- Once done with cleaning, you can now attach your CPAP to your machine and mask, then place the humidifier chamber back into the CPAP machine and put it in freshwater.
VirtuCLEAN gives you the simple solution of a mostly automated process. First, you will need to connect your CPAP tubing to the connector on the VirtuCLEAN device. Next, you will place the mask in the VirtuCLEAN disinfection bag. Now you will press the button on the device and let it run for 30 minutes.
During this process, the bag will fill with activated oxygen, also known as ozone. The VirtuCLEAN device converts the oxygen, from the air in the room into ozone, by adding a molecule of oxygen called O3, which is hostile to the germs, bacteria, viruses, mold, and fungi that can be commonly found inside standard CPAP equipment. This step ensures that your equipment is safe for you to use as soon as the cycle is complete.
The VirtuCLEAN will automatically shut itself off once it has finished its 30-minute cycle of thoroughly sanitizing and disinfecting the attached equipment.
In order to clean the humidifier’s water chamber, you will need to empty the liquid from the reservoir first.
Lastly, connect the tubing that was connected to your CPAP mask to the humidifier’s water tank. After another 30-minute sanitization cycle, your tubing, mask, and humidifier will all be cleaned and ready for immediate use. This innovative CPAP Cleaner takes care of everything for you.
No soap, water, or chemically charged cleaning solutions are required. While other cleaning devices can be very loud and disruptive, the VirtuCLEAN device is very quiet and works virtually without any sound at all.
Have a question? Give us a call or fill out the contact form. We’d love to hear from you