Table of Contents
Best SoClean Models and Features
The SoClean 2 SC1200 complete system will make cleaning your CPAP machine a breeze! This automated CPAP cleaner channels activated oxygen to disinfect and clean. It destroys 99.9% of CPAP bacteria, germs, and other pathogens. This system needs no water or chemicals, making it a time-saving solution for CPAP users.
The SoClean 2 model takes all the hassle out of the CPAP cleaning employing the same technology that hospitals use to wipe out CPAP bacteria, germs, and other pathogens. The interior chamber accommodates a wide range of mask types and connects to most brands of CPAP devices (an adapter may be needed or recommended for a handful of select models. The SoClean 2 model is also compatible with most of the various iterations sleep apnea therapy, as well as CPAP, BiPAP, and AutoPAP machines.
The SoClean 2 harnesses the same technology employed in hospitals to wipe out any CPAP bacteria, germs, and other pathogens. Thanks to SoClean 2, you can rest assured that your CPAP therapy is keeping you breathing clean, fresh air – throughout the night. SoClean also backs up their cleaners with a 2-Year Warranty.
How the SoClean 2 Works
After the initial setup, just place your mask inside the chamber, close the cover. The SoClean 2 CPAP cleaner does the rest! It is among the first automated CPAP sanitizers. It cleans using activated oxygen and kills 99.9 percent of CPAP bacteria, germs, and other pathogens.
Things found in the box
- SoClean 2 CPAP Equipment Sanitizer
- Power Adapter
- Neutralizing Pre-Wash, 8 oz. bottle – Use two capfuls of pre-wash with a gallon of water to wash your PAP machine. *Instead, you may use any other fragrance-free, dye-free dish soap.
- Injection hose and fitting (installed)
- Check Valve (installed) – Replace every 6 months, or when the SoClean display shows the “Order Filter Kit” message
- Filter Cartridge (installed) – Replace every 6 months, or when the SoClean display shows the “Order Filter Kit” message
- Kills 99.9% of CPAP bacteria, germs, and other pathogens
- Sanitized tool for peace of mind
- Suitable automated system
- CPAP equipment doesn’t require to be disassembled
- Waterless and chemical-free system for zero mess
- Uses the same sanitizing process used in water purification, hospitals and produce handling
- Sleek updated design with smaller footmark
- Informative front display
- Indicator lights through the cleaning cycle
- The choice for left or right hose insertion
- A suitable cartridge filter system
- Manufacturer: SoClean
- Weight: 5.6 lbs
- Application: CPAP Cleaner
- Outside Dimensions: 7.5″ x 6.5″ x 8.5″
- Inside Chamber Dimensions: 7.5″ x 4.5″ x 5″
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Manufacture model# SC1200