Clean and sanitize CPAP mask with VirtuCLEAN CPAP and mask cleaner. Utilize Ozone, not water! In 30 minutes, VirtuCLEAN destroys 99% of bacteria.
It’s possible to clean your CPAP mask, tube and device without water, easily each day—no more wipes, hose cleaners, and waiting for the machine to dry. The VirtuCLEAN CPAP Cleaner is intended to use Ozone or “activated oxygen” to destroy 99% of mold, bacteria, and virus germs on your CPAP or Bi-Level machine in only 30 minutes.
Every morning you connect your device to the VirtuCLEAN equipment and turn it on. After 30 minutes, do the same cleaning to your mask, tubing, water chamber, and all parts of your CPAP machine for another 30 minutes. VirtuCLEAN is the winner of the 2017 MedTrade International Medical Tools Show for “Best New Product.”
Using a VirtuCLEAN CPAP sanitizer is an easy 2 step process!
Step 1: clean your mask and tube. Step 2: clean your device and humidifier.
- For a non-heated tube: With the mask attached, plug your hose into the VirtuCLEAN machine and put the mask inside the VirtuCLEAN bag and zip the bag.
- For a heated tube: detach your mask and plug the end of the hose that typically attaches to the mask into VirtuCLEAN, then put the mask and the other end of the tube (with the connectors) inside the bag and zip the bag.
- Turn VirtuCLEAN on and wait 30 minutes. The device will beep 5 times when the cleaning cycle is complete, and then turn itself off.
- Take the mask and tube out of the bag.
- If you have a humidifier, dump out any water.
- Reconnect the tube to the humidifier (which is attached to the CPAP machine), or if you do not have a humidifier, reconnect the hose to the device. Turn on VirtuCLEAN equipment and wait 30 minutes.
Note: VirtuCLEAN equipment runs on either a battery or through a power cord plugged into a 120V outlet. The battery is lithium-ion and rechargeable, assured for 10 years. It takes about 2 hours to charge the battery. Moreover, there is absolutely no maintenance needed for the VirtuCLEAN, no filters, or other replacement parts. The entire unit has a warranty good for 18 months.
Take VirtuCLEAN CPAP and mask cleaner with you when you travel.
VirtuCLEAN has a small profile, measuring 4.75″ L x 3.75″ W x 2.12″ H, making it very portable, especially with its rechargeable lithium-ion battery that should power 7 full cleaning cycles before needing recharging.
Compare the VirtuCLEAN to the SoClean
SoClean and VirtuCLEAN both provide 99% CPAP equipment sanitizing without chemicals or water, by using Ozone to disinfect. While SoClean attains this process in one step because of its larger size, VirtuCLEAN uses a two-step process (first cleaning the mask and tube, and the machine) to make the cleaning apparatus extremely portable. SoClean also requires you to prewash your CPAP equipment and requires replacement filters, which cost $30 every 6 months. The cleaning cycle takes 2 hours for the SoClean while the two-step cleaning cycle can be done in almost an hour with the VirtuCLEAN. No adaptors for a precise brand of CPAP machine are necessary with the VirtuCLEAN. Moreover, the SoClean does not operate on battery power, and must be plugged into work. If you travel and are searching for a portable cleaner, try the VirtuCLEAN over the SoClean. The SoClean is slightly more costly than the VirtuCLEAN as well.
VirtuClean CPAP Equipment and Mask Cleaner Features
- Automatic Cleaning
- 4.75″ L x 3.75″ W x 2.12″ H
- Destroys 99.99% of germs and bacteria in only 30 minutes
- Needs no soap, water, or cleaning solutions
- Small and portable, weighs only 8 ounces
- Utilizes Ozone to disinfect
- Battery life, 10 years
- Charging period only 2 hours
- Needs no maintenance
- 18-month warranty
VirtuCLEAN employs activated charcoal (Ozone) to automatically clean 99.9% of germs found in CPAP machines without the requirement for chemicals and water. A whole cleaning cycle takes around 1 hour or two 30 minutes’ sessions.
Virtuclean CPAP Equipment and Mask Cleaner Review
Read some VirtuCLEAN user reviews:
“I love that my CPAP machine is really clean. It’s easy to employ, quiet and I can take it everywhere when I travel.”
“No more hoses hanging to dry over my shower! VirtuCLEAN Cpap equipment runs on batteries making it easy to travel no matter where I go.”
“I just had to write! So far, I love this CPAP cleaning device”
“Noticeably cleaner CPAP device. Glad I bought this machine. Great for travel.”
References and Resources