Sani Bot d3 CPAP mask sanitizer cleaning device will ensure that your CPAP mask is rendered free from any relentless bacteria that other devices cannot remove.
Proper hygiene for your sleep apnea mask is necessary to avoid inhaling any harmful residues that stay in the mask even after cleaning. That is why you need a deep cleansing, heavy-duty machine to get satisfaction when you use the mask next time without any doubts about the disinfection. Sani Bot D3 is the CPAP mask cleaner and sanitizer that you need for complete sterilization.
What is Sani Bot d3 CPAP Mask Sanitizer Cleaning Equipment?
Sani Bot D3 is a CPAP machine disinfectant that provides a safe and sure way to eliminate any harmful residues in your sleep apnea mask equipment.
The machine employs tap water, ultrasound, and effective disinfectant tablets to decontaminate your CPAP equipment. The cavitation that form bubbles get into the nooks and corners to give a thorough cleaning to the crevices of your CPAP mask and its accessories.
Using the Sani Bot D3
Sani Bot D3 has a stainless-steel reservoir and premium quality transducers featuring a simple touch screen control panel that offers you the option between normal cleaning and deep cleansing. This assists you to remove dirt, oil, and other residues which are harmful to inhale.
The following steps show you how to use the Sani Bot D3 CPAP cleaner:
STEP 1: Put the mask in the basket (reservoir) and add hot tap water until the mask is submerged. You can also clean your hoses (heated tubing can be cleaned without any problem).
STEP 2: Add the disinfectant tablets to the water (you will get 60 tablets on the acquisition of the Sani Bot D3)
STEP 3: Fix the cord and turn on the switch.
STEP 4: Choose the timer according to your preference from 0 to 30 minutes
STEP 5: Turn the heater on to maintain the water hot
STEP 6: Once complete, carefully remove the basket holding from its handle, minding the hot water.
STEP 7: Through the outlet drain out all water, put your mask or tubing in the basket and allow it to dry.
And if you want to clean the device, just follow these simple instructions:
- Do not leave the disinfectant tablet water in the equipment for more than 6 hours
- Drain out the tablet water, add tap water again and set your timer for 30 to 90 seconds which will clean out any deposits left in your machine
- Let the water out and wipe with a dry cloth
Benefits of Sani Bot D3
With the Sani Bot D3 CPAP cleaner and sanitizer, you can conduct full medical disinfection in the comfort of your home. It will help you to eliminate all nasty bacteria, molds, and mildew from your CPAP equipment effectively.
This cleaner can clean your mask satisfactorily and save money on accessories as well. The device works silently without giving you the nuisance of noise, leaving your equipment clean and shiny.
There is no residue of smell, unlike the other machines that activate oxygen for fumigation.
- It does not use ozone, which is considered to have no effect on the cleaning cycle.
- User-friendly and does not require many instructions.
- Fabric mask and headgear can be cleaned without damaging the fabric.
- It can use hard water also.
- All mask kinds and brands are compatible as long as they fit inside the reservoir.
- Easy to work with its simple control panel.
- Can clean anything that requires deep sanitization
- No foul odor compared to other ozone-based sanitizers that result in a slight headache
- The motor causes little to no noise.
- Tubing and other accessories must be disconnected and cleaned separately as basin measures only 9.6 x 5.9 x 3.0 inches.
- Cannot be used daily because it takes a relatively long time
- Full-sized unit the tanks can be too big to fit
- When washing fabric masks, disinfectant tablets may leave deposits of faint stains
- User’s guide not provided
Sani Bot D3 CPAP Cleaner is an entirely automated device that allows you to disinfect your CPAP equipment easily, which will save you both time and money. If you need to keep your CPAP machine clean and free from harmful bacteria, Sani Bot D3 is reviewed to be one of the most sought-after CPAP mask sanitizers. What more reasons does one require to get one of this for a bacteria-free CPAP mask?
References and Resources