Table of Contents
- Help Your CPAP Machine Function at Peak Capacity
- Do You Need a CPAP Cleaning Device?
- Why Should You Regularly Clean Your CPAP?
- The Methods Available for Cleaning Your CPAP Equipment
- Advantages of Using a Lumin CPAP Cleaner
- Purchase the Lumin CPAP Cleaner Here at Best CPAP Cleaner
- Resources and References:
Help Your CPAP Machine Function at Peak Capacity
It is essential to keep your CPAP machine clean so that it can effectively treat your sleep apnea. This is why there is an entire industry of companies making CPAP cleaning devices. A CPAP sanitization unit, such as the Lumin, keeps your CPAP equipment disinfected and sanitized for nightly use. Keep reading to learn additional information about CPAP cleaning machines. These facts can help you decide if owning a CPAP sanitizer could be right for you. This article will also go over some of the advantages of using the Lumin as your CPAP cleaning device.
Do You Need a CPAP Cleaning Device?
When you have sleep apnea, a CPAP machine regulates your breathing by using positive pressurized air and delivering it to your airway. The pressure prevents your airway from closing during sleep. This prevents most of the symptoms of obstructive sleep apnea, the most common type of sleep apnea. Due to the subsidence of those symptoms, the wearer can typically sleep better and start to live a healthier life.
Why Should You Regularly Clean Your CPAP?
A CPAP cleaning device helps you keep your CPAP machine disinfected, so you don’t have to worry about germs and bacteria building-up and make you sick.”
Your CPAP machine is something you use every night. Because of its frequent use, it quickly collects germs and bacteria. Unfortunately, the same dampness and warmth that the humidifier adds to the air for your comfort, makes your CPAP hose a breeding ground for biofilm and mold. A dirty CPAP machine could cause you to have symptoms such as:
- Skin irritation
- A sore throat
- Eye irritation
- Lung irritation
- Respiratory infection
As you can see, a dirty CPAP machine can cause a lot of health problems, which is one of the many reasons why you want to clean your CPAP machine regularly.
Another thing to consider is that many of the kinds of molds and bacteria that grow in a CPAP can cause foul odors and accumulated build up. If to much facial oil or skin cells build up on your CPAP face mask, it could prevent it from sealing properly. If your mask is not getting the proper seal, you are not getting the right amount of pressure and your sleep therapy is not as effective as it should be.
The Methods Available for Cleaning Your CPAP Equipment
There are two main ways to clean your CPAP Equipment. You can sanitize your gear manually or by using a CPAP cleaning device. While you do not have to use a CPAP cleaner to clean your CPAP machine, many people prefer to use this method because it saves time and energy. Manual cleaning involves soap and water and drying times. This method is more hassle, way messier, and you can never be entirely sure that you got all of the hard to reach spots in your hose or the folds of your face mask. A CPAP cleaning device helps you keep your CPAP machine disinfected, so you don’t have to worry about germs and bacteria building-up and make you sick. Check out all of the advantages of using the Lumin CPAP cleaner below.
Advantages of Using a Lumin CPAP Cleaner
The Lumin CPAP cleaner is one of many CPAP cleaning device options. However, this device has many benefits that make it stand out as one of the leading choices for CPAP machine owners.
- Saves You Time and Energy – The most significant advantage of using the Lumin CPAP cleaner is the fact that it saves you time and energy. Your CPAP machine collects germs and bacteria daily, so you have to consistently clean your CPAP equipment to be sure it isn’t going to make you sick. The Lumin CPAP cleaner disinfects your CPAP gear for you saving you the time and effort it takes to disassemble your machine and clean each piece by hand.
- Simple One-Touch Operation – Another advantage of the Lumin CPAP cleaner is its simple one-touch operation, which makes it very easy to use. All you have to do is put your CPAP equipment in the cleaning chamber of the Lumin device and press the start button.
- Cleans Your Machine in 5 Minutes – The Lumin cleaner is also great because it cleans your CPAP equipment quickly. In fact, your CPAP equipment will be clean in just five minutes and ready for you to use immediately after coming out of the Lumin device. The quick cleaning cycle and turn-around time for usage mean if you forget to sanitize your CPAP machine, you can easily clean it right before you go to sleep.
- Kills 99.9% of Bacteria – You can wash your CPAP machine by hand, but you won’t actually know if you are killing all the germs and bacteria that you need to have irradicated. With the Lumin CPAP cleaner, you know that you are getting rid of 99.9% of bacteria, and you can rest assured that your CPAP machine is thoroughly disinfected and sanitized. The Lumin cleaning device uses UVC light to clean your CPAP machine, which is the same light source hospitals use in operating rooms and sterile clean rooms, so you know it is effective at killing germs and bacteria.
- Affordable CPAP Cleaner – CPAP cleaning devices have a wide price range, but the Lumin cleaner is one of the more affordable options. Additionally, the Lumin cleaning device does not require you to buy any replacement parts as some CPAP cleaning devices do. This allows you to simply make a one-time investment and have a CPAP cleaning device that will work for you.
- Will Work on More than CPAP Equipment – The Lumin’s light tray can sanitize anything that will fit in the area, and the door closes after it. Some examples of other items you may consider disinfecting are your toothbrush, hearing aids, hair comb, eyeglasses, dental retainers, or other similar things.
Purchase the Lumin CPAP Cleaner Here at Best CPAP Cleaner
As you can see, the Lumin CPAP cleaner is a superior cleaning device that offers a lot of excellent benefits. If you would like to learn more about this device and how it can work for you, click here or feel free to utilize our handy chat feature to ask any questions that you might have. The Lumin CPAP cleaner can ensure your CPAP equipment is clean every time you use it. This means that each time you go to sleep, you will be getting the healthiest and safest rest possible.