Table of Contents
Is Clean Zone Worth the Money?
Half the battle with utilizing medical equipment is ensuring they are clean and adequately sterilized before each use. This maxim holds even more weight with respiratory equipment, where even a minor contaminant can result in serious health issues.
Thus, when using CPAP equipment—a positive airway pressure ventilator helps keep the airways open and improve breathing in people with obstructive sleep apnea. However, keeping a CPAP device clean is no easy feat.
Your standard set of CPAP devices includes a humidifier, filter, and mask—all environments that stay humid and warm, and are possibly a perfect breeding ground for microbial growth.
As a result, you must clean and air dry your CPAP device thoroughly every day.
However, these cleaning cycles can be quite time-consuming and challenging to observe for many. Here, automated cleaners such as the Clean Zone CPAP Cleaner bring a more forgiving alternative to manual cleaning.
Clean Zone CPAP Now Reviews
The Clean Zone CPAP Cleaner is a cleaner that utilizes activated oxygen (ozone) instead of water to sanitize your CPAP equipment. This cleaning process promises a 99% efficiency rate in eliminating mold, bacteria, and other potentially dangerous microbes from all corners of your CPAP device.
The setup for this cleaning equipment includes a small portable cleaner that draws power from a rechargeable lithium-ion battery to generate ozone for a thorough cleanse and disinfecting of your CPAP machine.
With this cleaner, CPAP device consumers get the promise of a stress-free cleaning process that cuts out the typically time-consuming and labor-intensive cost of owning their machines.
- Eliminates up to 99.9% of bacteria, germs, viruses, and mold inside your CPAP device
- Convenient cleaning process with single-button control that needs minimal effort from the end-user
- Ultra-fast ozone generation process that starts killing microbes in minutes
- Time-saving, short 30-minute washing cycle
- No water or chemical input is required
- Works with your CPAP equipment fully assembled
- Compatible with a lot of CPAP device brands
- Portable, lightweight cleaner that weighs only half a pound
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Relatively silent operation
Automatic CPAP cleaners such as the Clean Zone CPAP Cleaner bring the promise of increased convenience, time savings, and labor-free operation.
Nevertheless, all these advantages only become worth it if these cleaners can provide a performance level that is on par with or even surpasses the manual alternative. So, how does the Clean Zone Cleaner with its activated oxygen cleaning procedure measure up?
Activated oxygen is a popular disinfectant that appears in many popular industries, including water purification, food handling, and even in some hospitals.
Plus, the use of ozone has significant scientific backing, as numerous studies, including this one on the implications of activated oxygen on MRSA infections, found the method to be almost 100% effective at eliminating microbial groups.
Thus, it is no surprise that ozone cleaners are some of the most recommended ways of cleaning your CPAP machine, and the Clean Zone brings some of the best efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the bunch.
An additional benefit of using ozone cleaners such as the Clean Zone is that they do not use any water or added chemicals, which further lowers the risk of contamination and increases your safety.
With its small, portable size, relatively short 30-minute cleaning cycles (most cleaners take at least 2 hours per cleaning cycle), and its super competitive pricing, the Clean Zone Cleaner represents one attractive CPAP Cleaning deal is difficult to refuse.
Also, with this cleaner, you get a comparable level of cleaning efficiency to some of the best cleaners available in the market.
Utilizing the Clean Zone Cleaner is quite straightforward, as the device ships with two adapters that will work with a lot of CPAP machines. To utilize the Clean Zone Cleaner, follow these simple steps:
- First, remove the mask from your CPAP hose
- Link your cleaner to your CPAP machine’s tube using the matching adapter
- Press the power button once to start a 30-minute cleaning cycle
- At the end of every period, the cleaner will shut down automatically. Though, you can press the power button at any point during the cycle to turn the device off
- Wait at least 2 hours after every cleaning cycle before using your CPAP device.
The Clean Zone CPAP Cleaner provides an effective way to clean your CPAP machine, as its 99.9% efficiency matches industry standards and provides comparable performance to other more expensive choices such as the SoClean 2.
Thus, if you are tired of the lengthy manual cleaning process, find yourself procrastinating often, and want a device that can get the work done effectively without costing you an arm and a leg, you can’t go wrong with this device.