Lumin is one of many types of CPAP cleaning devices available on the market today. If you would like to learn more about how to use the Lumin device and how it keeps your CPAP equipment clean you’ve come to the right place.
Keeping Your CPAP Machine Clean and Sanitized
A CPAP machine is used to treat sleep apnea, which is a serious sleep disorder. People with sleep apnea experience airway collapse during sleep which causes them to suffer from extreme daytime fatigue, difficulty staying asleep, and gasping for air during sleep.
A CPAP machine treats sleep apnea by delivering pressurized air to the lungs through a CPAP mask which prevents the airway from closing. CPAP therapy can be a very successful way to treat sleep apnea, however, regular use of a CPAP machine results in the need for routine maintenance.
When a CPAP machine is not cleaned correctly, it collects germs and bacteria that can make you sick. Additionally, a CPAP machine needs regular part replacement of the mask, tubing, filters, and a humidifier. Replacing the filters ensures their ability to filter particles out of the air, and replacing the mask will provide a better fit.
As you can see, performing regular maintenance and cleaning of a CPAP machine is essential to properly treating sleep apnea, and you can clean your machine with a CPAP cleaner like Lumin.
Using the Lumin CPAP Cleaning Device
How do you use the Lumin CPAP cleaning device? The good news is this CPAP cleaner is extremely easy to use. Check out everything you need to know about using this machine below.
- One-Touch Operation – The Lumin cleaning device has a simple one-touch operation which allows you to put your CPAP equipment in the Lumin drawer and press the start button to begin the cleaning process. As long as you can press a button, you can use the Lumin cleaning device.
- Five Minute Disinfection Cycle – Using the Lumin cleaner is also a really quick The Lumin cleaner can have your CPAP machine clean and ready for immediate use in just five minutes. You do not have to wait for your equipment to dry as the Lumin cleaner doesn’t use any water.
- UVC Light to Clean Your Machine – How does the Lumin cleaner get your CPAP equipment clean? The Lumin cleaner uses UVC light to get rid of germs and bacteria. This method of sanitation is commonly used in hospitals, and is a completely safe method of cleaning and disinfecting without the use of harmful chemicals.
- Kills 99.9% of Germs and Bacteria – When you clean your CPAP machine by hand, you never really know how clean your CPAP machine is getting. What if you miss cleaning a part of your machine? With the Lumin cleaner, you don’t have to worry about that because this device gets rid of 99.9% of bacteria throughout the entire machine. You can be sure your CPAP equipment is clean when you use the Lumin cleaner.
- Can Clean and Disinfect Other Items in Your Home – Another important thing to note about the Lumin cleaning device is the fact that you can use it to clean and sanitize other items in your house, in addition to your CPAP machine. You can use the Lumin cleaner to disinfect toys, hearing aids, toothbrushes and so much more.
- No Replacement Parts Necessary – Many CPAP cleaning devices require you to replace certain parts of the cleaning machine or buy new filters for the cleaning device. The Lumin cleaner does not require any of this. With the Lumin cleaner, you don’t have to perform any maintenance or part replacement. You only have the one-time purchase of the cleaner itself.
When you have sleep apnea, you already have to worry about your health; you don’t want to have to worry about keeping your CPAP machine clean as well. If you use a CPAP cleaning device like the Lumin cleaner, you can rest assured that your CPAP machine will be clean and ready for your CPAP therapy.
The Lumin CPAP cleaner is fast and easy to use, so you don’t have to spend time and energy cleaning your CPAP machine by hand. Its simple one-touch operation and five-minute disinfection cycle can make your life a lot easier. If the Lumin cleaner sounds like a good fit for you, you can learn more here.