Table of Contents
- Simple Straightforward CPAP Machine Cleaning with Lumin
- Keeping Your CPAP Machine Clean and Sanitized
- Using the Lumin CPAP Cleaning Device
- Carefully Consider the Lumin Compared to Other Options.
- Is Hose Cleaning an Issue?
- Buy Convince and Peace of Mind When you Purchase a CPAP Sanitization Device with Best CPAP Cleaner
- Resources and References:
Simple Straightforward CPAP Machine Cleaning with Lumin
Lumin is one of many types of CPAP cleaning devices available on the market today. If you would like to learn more about how to use the Lumin device and how it keeps your CPAP equipment clean, you’ve come to the right place.
Keeping Your CPAP Machine Clean and Sanitized
A CPAP machine is used to treat sleep apnea, which is a severe sleep disorder. People with obstructive sleep apnea experience airway collapse during sleep, which causes them to suffer from extreme daytime fatigue, difficulty staying asleep, and gasping for air during sleep. Due to these sleep disturbances, sufferers could have heart trouble, blood pressure issues, experience strokes, or even death when the disease is untreated.
A CPAP machine treats sleep apnea by delivering positive pressurized air to the lungs through a CPAP mask, which prevents the airway from closing. CPAP therapy can be a very successful way to treat sleep apnea; however, regular use of a CPAP machine results in the need for routine maintenance.
When a CPAP machine is not cleaned correctly, it collects germs and bacteria that can make you sick. Those same particles and germs can cause foul odors. If debris or particle build-up takes place on the surface of your mask, it could cause your mask not to seal correctly. Additionally, a CPAP machine needs regular part replacement of the mask, tubing, filters, and a humidifier. Replacing the filters ensures their ability to filter particles out of the air, and replacing the mask will provide a better fit.
As you can see, performing regular maintenance and cleaning of a CPAP machine is essential to treat sleep apnea properly, and you can clean your device with a CPAP cleaner like Lumin.
With this compendium, the Lumin Bullet, the Lumin CPAP cleaner, is easily a worth-while investment.
Using the Lumin CPAP Cleaning Device
How do you use the Lumin CPAP cleaning device? The good news is this CPAP cleaner is straightforward to use. Check out everything you need to know about using this machine below.
- One-Touch Operation – The Lumin cleaning device has a simple one-touch operation that allows you to put your CPAP equipment in the Lumin drawer and press the start button to begin the cleaning process. As long as you can press a button, you can use the Lumin cleaning device.
- Five Minute Disinfection Cycle – Using the Lumin cleaner is also really quick. The Lumin cleaner can have your CPAP machine clean and ready for immediate use in just five minutes. You do not have to wait for your equipment to dry as the Lumin cleaner doesn’t use any water or other liquid cleaning agents.
- UVC Light to Clean Your Machine – How does the Lumin cleaner get your CPAP equipment clean? The Lumin cleaner uses UVC light to get rid of germs and bacteria. This method of sanitation is commonly used in hospitals, dentist offices, scientific labs, and food processing facilities. UV light, when used in combination with proper safety measures, is an entirely safe method of cleaning and disinfecting without the use of harmful chemicals.
- Kills 99.9% of Germs and Bacteria – When you clean your CPAP machine by hand, you never really know how clean your CPAP is getting. What if you miss cleaning a part of your machine? With the Lumin cleaner, you don’t have to worry about that because this device gets rid of 99.9% of bacteria throughout the all of your gear. You can be sure your CPAP equipment is clean when you use the Lumin sanitizer.
- Can Clean and Disinfect Other Items in Your Home – Another critical thing to note about the Lumin cleaning device is the fact that you can use it to clean and sanitize other items in your house, in addition to your CPAP machine. You can use the Lumin cleaner to disinfect toys, baby bottles, pacifiers, hearing aids, hair combs, eyeglasses, toothbrushes, retainers, and so much more.
- No Replacement Parts Necessary – Many CPAP cleaning units require you to replace certain parts of the sanitization machine or buy new filters for the disinfecting device. The Lumin cleaner does not need any of this. With the Lumin, you don’t have to perform any maintenance or part replacement. You only have the one-time purchase of the cleaner itself.
Carefully Consider the Lumin Compared to Other Options.
Though the Lumin can easily be considered the best CPAP cleaner on the market, there are some things to consider before committing to the idea of making this purchase without bearing in mind how it compares to some of the other top brands. For example, though the Lumin will clean many household items along with your CPAP equipment, the light chamber is not designed in a way that it can effectively sanitize your CPAP hose. This means that you will have to have a separate cleaning routine for that piece of gear. If you feel like this is a deal-breaker, keep reading to learn more about hose cleaning.
Is Hose Cleaning an Issue?
Due to the Lumin’s inability to appropriately clean the hose portion of the necessary CPAP equipment, the company developed an accessory that can be purchased to accompany the original Lumin. This accessory is called the Lumin Bullet. The Bullet was designed to have a piece that inserts into the hose and a portion that slides over the outside of the tubbing. This allows more coverage from the UVC light on all of the accordioned parts of your CPAP hose.
Buy Convenience and Peace of Mind When you Purchase a CPAP Sanitization Device with Best CPAP Cleaner
When you have sleep apnea, you already have to worry about your health; you don’t want to have to worry about keeping your CPAP machine clean as well. If you use a CPAP cleaning device like the Lumin cleaner, you can rest assured that your CPAP machine will be cleaned and ready for your CPAP therapy.
The Lumin CPAP cleaner is fast and easy to use, so you don’t have to spend time and energy cleaning your CPAP machine by hand. It’s a simple one-touch operation, and a five-minute disinfection cycle can make your life a lot easier. If the Lumin cleaner sounds like a good fit for you, you can learn more here.